Deposit EM maps, models
New (Jan 2016): wwPDB Deposition & Annotation System: Deposit 3DEM maps to EMDB; jointly deposit 3DEM maps and models to EMDB/PDB.
- learn more: Jan 11, 2016 news
- deposit: http://deposit.wwpdb.org/deposition/
- tutorials: http://wwpdb.org/dna_tutorials.html
You can continue to deposit 3DEM map reconstructions to EMDB using EMDEP with subsequent fitted coordinate deposition to PDB using ADIT (RCSB PDB) or AUTODEP (PDBe). These legacy systems will be available for at least the first half of 2016.
Curation: After your deposition, you will be contacted by the annotator assigned to your entry or entries. EM depositions to EMDB and PDB are curated by annotation staff located at PDBe, RCSB-PDB, and PDBj.Additional Links:
- Twelve Golden Rules for Deposition of EM Data
- EM Map + Model Deposition Guide
- EMDB Hold/Release Policy
- Map Format Description
- Fourier Shell Curve Server (generates file for upload to EMDB)
Raw Image Deposition: Raw images related to an EMDB entry (micrographs, particles, tilt-series) can be deposited to the Electron Microscopy Pilot Image ARchive (EMPIAR).